Tuesday, March 22, 2011

217.

hi world. i'm not sure what i should say tonight, because i'm actually feeling not quite 100% myself. i'm a little down, because of a stupid hair appointment. haha that sounds so pathetic when i write it that way. but heres the deal, i went to get a haircut and the crazy barber with her thick beautiful asian hair was just shocked over my wimpy thin head of hair that i have. she then took it upon herself to diagnose my hair as "sick" along with telling me that it will all fall out within the next 5 years. i'm going to hope and pray that she is not correct!!! but who knows. i guess i believe pretty strongly in fate, so if the god of hair decides to be mean to me then so be it. for now i am content with my normal not too voluptuous hair. life is life, eh. i let things get me down soooo easily, and i guess that just proves that i do in fact need to stay here and not give up and go home, because then when its done i can say that i accomplished something great and anything after that should't seem so dramatic. speaking of making things a bigger deal than they should be, i actually got a 7.5/8 on my dutch test. so that was a good point of the day. another good point is that i didn't have any real school today, because i still had to go to dutch class but my real class was on a field trip thing. and the bad part of it all...i still have to get a haircut! life always seems to go that way eh..good news, good news, bad news. ups and downs. i guess its what makes us humans. thanks for baring with me all this time, reader! goodnight.
enjoying the sun from my bedroom..hmm. (pre haircut attempt)

2 comments: