Thursday, October 7, 2010

51.

day 51. not one of my favorite days here, exactly. almost fell asleep in language class, met my friends for lunch, then proceeded to have a headache the rest of the day. i'm thinking my headache was partly caused by the new kid in my class that i am anything but fond of. something about him just makes me cringe, i'm not sure if its his obscure attitude or arrogance, but i just flat out don't like him. i'm trying to keep an open mind but it is not working!!! anyways, my headache has continued throughout the evening, even after some ibuprofen..so i am going to go to bed. on a positive note, the weather looks pretty mild for the next few days. definitely feels like fall, leaves all over and everything. real school all day tomorrow..and gym class...running about 4-5 miles..GREAT! thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment