Monday, December 13, 2010

118!

happy monday, readers! i think mondays are my least favorite day of the week no matter what continent i'm living on! not saying today was bad, because it wasn't, but mondays are very..mundane? anyways, i'm determined that language class can't possibly get anymore boring. it took all of me not to leave early and catch the bus home..lots of people actually do that, just leave at the break if its too boring and say they have something else to do. but no, i stuck it out of course because i would never skip school! then after a crowded bus ride home (the students get to leave after their exams and go home to "study"..pshh, study.) it was time for some awesome diet lunch! normally we eat sandwiches on monday and besides junk food friday, sandwiches are my favorite. but today i could only eat fruit and soup with the diet so thats what i did! an apple and soup for dinner was just dandy, let me tell ya! but it will all be fine i'm sure. my host brother says i will only last till the 3rd day, he's probably right. but today i watched desperate housewives on my computer (it was so so good!!), cleaned my room A LITTLE, prepared my box to send to america for christmas, and wrote a few cards to send home too. it's beginning to feel a lot like christmas, folks..and i'm really not sure how to feel about it. i guess i'll just go with the flow and see how it turns out..the fact that its blizzard season in south dakota really helps ease the homesickness i think! well, for now anyways! but thus concludes my blog for tonight..extremely tired and must get my beauty sleep for language class tomorrow (i want to be alert of course)! goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment