Wednesday, May 11, 2011

267!

hello! ahhh, why do i always realize that i've been here a certain number of weeks the day AFTER it is already passed by? what i'm trying to say is..today, 38 weeks and 1 day in belgium. lets see...what did i do today. well, i magically managed to wake up and go to dutch class..only one more day of that left on friday! thursdays i never have language class. its only four days a week. so yeah. already half way through this week, WEIRD! well since it is in fact half way through the week, that can only mean one thing....waffle wednesday! my last waffle wednesday. soooo tonight i definitely enjoyed my last fresh belgian waffles. i even attempted to make some myself! then i did a self timer picture of myself and the color turned out weird so i just made it another color anyways..
you cant really see all the waffles im holding, but whatever. a picture is a picture. other than eating lots of waffles, my host mom helped me pack a lot of my things today. we figured it would be a good idea to get the majority of it done, especially to see how much i have and if i had to still mail anything. i reaaaally dont want to mail anything, i'd rather just leave it here, and it looks like i probably won't have to. one suitcase is full with its 50 pounds, and the other has probably...10 more pounds i can put in there. plus i still have a little carry on suitcase, a backpack, and a purse. i think i can i think i can i think i can..the little jamie that could...stay within the baggage limit! haha, it will all work out. most things do. so other than that, i watched an episode of "secret life of the american teenager" on my computer today, because i'm lazy. just my way of mentally preparing myself for my next big change and phase in life..laziness. no thats not true, its just a very addicting television series. i suppose thats about all i have to say for tonight. thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment