Monday, April 4, 2011

230!

Buon giorno! just practicing my italian ya know..because tomorrow night i get on the bus to go to ITALY! neat eh? i'll be sure and keep a journal and take lots of pictures, so i can accurately update my blog when i'm back. wouldn't want to miss a thing on here, plus everyone always forgets things anyways and my blog is super handy because everything is written down as i go through my day every night. must love technology! but as much as i love technology i do find it a little sad that i wont have my computer with me. seems i've depended a little too much on my macbook this year! so with that i will say that i'm gone tomorrow the 5th and back saturday the 16th! it's like a "senior trip" organized by the school during the easter vacation, but its a little earlier for us for some reason..beat the holiday rush? who knows. either way i'll be gone, so sincere apologies for not providing you with your daily reading material!
now on to today..nothing too exciting actually! i went with my class the whole day (really, the whole day. 8:30am-9pm) as they recorded a song they wrote in a recording studio/somebody's house that has a recording room. i think it turned out nicely, and if you listen really closely you can hear me playing tambourine, haha!! the rest of the time was pretty boring, i took a nap outside on a picnic bench for at least an hour. other than that, with our spare time a couple girls decided it would be a good idea to go to the cookie factory a block away (you could smell cookies the WHOLE DAY! i could never live there i'd eat too many cookies from always smelling it i think..) and so we walked there and they tried to buy cookies but apparently factories are not the same as stores! so no luck. but the spirea bushes were blooming and i made someone take my picture. spring is here! how much longer till ours bloom in south dakota? i bet i'll be home when they do!
so that was my day. sorry to be leaving you for so long! it should be a nice trip for me though i hope! thanks for reading, talk to you the 16th :) Arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. You goofball, James!! I get such a kick out of your writing!! Not to mention the "food blog" commentary! You are too funny! And too clever! Can't wait to hear about your trip to Italy!! I've been to Italy I think 4 or 5 times. Great traveling - and don't even get me going on the gelato!!! I hope you tried literally EVERY flavor you could!! Anxious to know you're back safely and to hear about your travels. Take good care of you! Love ya James!

    ReplyDelete