Thursday, August 5, 2010

two weeks!

Hard to imagine that two weeks from tonight i will be laying in a different bed, listening to a different language, brushing my teeth with different water, and throwing on my pajamas from one of my two 50-pound suitcases. The greatest year of my life will officially have begun! Technically, at this point i would probably already be sleeping, but thats beside the point. Point is, my almost-year-long adventure is right around the corner, and i have yet to even find a suitcase to take, let alone stuff to put in it. Needless to say, i am very excited..and naturally, i am nervous. Maybe not scared, but definitely nervous. It is hard to throw yourself into something so foreign (for lack of a better word), or at least the concept of doing so seems rather intimidating. Disregarding all of the previous comments, i am more than ready for my beautiful year to take its start. Belgium, here i come!


Here's a really simple map of Europe, i'll be in that little tiny "Bel" country, between France, Germany, and the Netherlands. So cute, isn't it?

Thats about...4,400 miles from Brookings. No big deal, right?


Anyways, thank you for reading, and i will do my best to keep blogging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment